Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers
Do you know the difference between powerful and submissive language? Which do you tend to use?
The way you interact with others can be the key to workplace success. Whether you want to develop rapport with others or manage challenging relationships, your style and interpersonal competence can affect your chance of success. This course will fine-tune your existing communication skills and help you to communicate with real impact.
Do you have difficulty communicating clearly and effectively to your peers, colleagues and clients? Do you sometimes have misunderstandings with peers or with clients just because of a poor choice of words?
Having trouble with dealing with other people in the organisation simply because of poor communication? Losing control in tough situations that could eventually lead to anxiety and unrest within the workplace? Not able to assert your authority because of bad communication practices?
This course will teach you effective communication techniques that will benefit both you and the organisation. It will help you to see the importance of non-verbal communication and the way it affects your interactions with people. You will know the areas of communication to emphasize. We provide effective tools to handle tough situations, give constructive feedback and improve all your interpersonal communication.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Communication Excellence training…
- Understanding your own communication style and how to best adapt to others’ styles
- How to communicate with crystal sharp clarity and avoid misunderstandings
- The art of communicating effectively with a group
- Using modern techniques such as Neuro Linguistic Programming to quickly build strong relationships
- The right way to use positive language
- The importance of non-verbal communication and body language
- The importance of being a great listener and building active listening skills
- Your voice of authority – delivering a high impact message
- The success formula to persuade and influence others
- Handling tough situations well and turning them into a win for everyone involved
- The 10 commandments for successful human relationships
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new communication skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Communication Excellence’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your employees and managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism
- You stand to win more business because of better communication with both existing and prospective customers
- First impressions count… In business you often only get one chance to put your case forward so you might as well make it as professional and ‘switched on’ as possible.
- Your team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new skills
- You will be able to get your desired business messages across in a more succinct and compelling way for both internal and external corporate communications
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Any Staff In Contact With Customers and the Public
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Communication Excellence training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Communication Excellence. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Communicating With Power and Clarity For Maximum Impact in Business Both With Customers and in the Workplace
Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today…
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation
How To Master The Art Of Negotiating in the Business Environment For Win-Win Results That Boost The Bottom Line And Leave Everyone Proud Of The Outcome