How to Build High Performance Business Teams That Get Results Faster, Better and With More Satisfaction
Do you work within an efficient and effective team? Can your team do the job rapidly with very small margins of error? Are they able to meet deadlines, manage the internal culture and efficiently blend with the other members of the organisation to produce top quality work that increases company productivity? This course will outline tips to effectively work as a team that is committed to achieving goals and targets.
It is crucial for all team members to know their importance within the organisation as a whole; how their actions indirectly, or directly, increase company sales and productivity, thus producing better results for themselves and their organisation as a whole. Not just theory, this is a hands-on, practical course to transform the performance of both new and existing teams.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives. Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Team Building training…
- Basics of team building and transforming a group into a cohesive unit
- The role of the team leader and the keys to successful leadership
- Understanding why teams fail so you can avoid the same mistakes
- The secrets of successful, high-performance teams and what they do differently to the also-rans that fail
- Why effective communication is essential within teams and the 5 levels of communication at work
- Personality styles and how to combine different talents in the best way to get the best team performance
- Overcoming obstacles and avoiding unhealthy conflict within the team
- From good to GREAT. How to build a winning team that consistently performs at the highest level without damaging stress and burnout
- Team building exercises and challenges to improve understanding within the team, build problem solving skills and be more successful in reaching goals
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new understanding of team performance for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Team Building’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Better business results as teams throughout the organisation become more effective and productive
- Greater flexibility and innovation in the organisation as teams become more able to respond to business challenges
- Improved job satisfaction among staff from better-functioning teams
- An enhanced reputation in the business and wider community as your teams achieve results and gain respect
- Faster response to new challenges as effective, high-performance teams can be assembled quickly for special projects and to deal with urgent problems
Almost all members of your staff will be part of one or more teams and, of course, your organisation is one big team. This training is not just theory. It’s designed to improve the capability and performance of existing teams as well as put new teams on the fast-track to success. It’s no exaggeration to say that EVERY single member of staff will benefit from this training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs complete and enjoy the course. Examples of teams and individuals that will find the training particularly useful include…
- Managers And Supervisors at all levels
- Customer Service Teams
- Special Projects Teams
- Sales Teams And Their Support Staff
- Senior Management And Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business. We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes. The Team Building training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training. Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Team Building. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
The Art and Science of Leadership in the Business Environment For Greater Success And A More Effective, Dynamic Organisation
Mastering the Art of Supervision and Leadership in the Business Environment For More Effective Managers and More Productive Staff