Call Centre Training
With many customers, a phone call is their first contact with your company. In today’s competitive business environment, it’s VITAL that you make a great first impression.
The telephone is also one of the main ways your new and existing clients contact you…especially when enquiring about your products and service or when there’s a problem. As a business you need to maximise your opportunity to convert enquiries into sales and to maximise that opportunity to improve profits. But all too many staff are lacking in essential telephone and sales skills because they’ve never been taught correctly what to say and do.
This course will help call centre agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard.
What they will learn:
- How to build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Why outstanding success is essential to business success today and makes a direct contribution to bottom line results
- The costly consequences of poor customer service and how to avoid them
- There’s no second chance to make a great first impression. Here’s how to impress customers and win loyalty from the very first contact
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, build rapport and deliver exceptional service
- 6 essential rules of customer care and service. Warning! Violate just one of these and you can easily lose a customer forever
- Modern techniques and strategies to build a genuine relationship and goodwill with customers quickly and easily
- It’s not just what you say but how you say it. Key telephone techniques to handle calls with success and ease
- The 3 stages of a customer service call and how to ensure most calls are handled successfully
- The secrets to minimising the stress involved with customer service and avoiding staff burnout
- What to do to take control of difficult situation with the H.E.L.P. technique
- How to turn complaints into an opportunity to build better customer relations
- Secrets to building long term customer loyalty and ensure a regular flow of repeat business (this can make a BIG difference to the bottom line)
- Create a script to maximise your efficiency on the phone.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success.
How You Will Stand To Benefit As A Business
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits, as reported by previous course attendees, include:
- Your employees and managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism and enhance your company reputation
- You stand to win more business because of better customer satisfaction and retention
- Your customer service team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new skills. There will be less employee stress and turnover
- The bottom line will benefit from stronger customer satisfaction resulting in more repeat business, more referrals and a better business reputation (especially important in the new era of social media)
- Cost savings from dealing with customer service more effectively and avoiding potentially damaging disputes