Advanced Presentation Skills
How To Deliver Powerful, Polished And Persuasive Presentations Like A Professional Speaker To Inspire And Win Over Any Audience
Do you need to deliver presentations often but you aren’t sure if you are truly being as effective as you could be? Do you have trouble finding the right topic for presentations? Do you know exactly how to use PowerPoint powerfully? Are you worried you might fumble when speaking to a large audience, particularly, business people or peers in your workplace?
Constantly troubled with finding the right materials and tailoring them for the right audience? Nervous about having to deal with office peers or clients simply because you feel like you are “not prepared enough”? Not being able to “connect” with your audience or clients effectively?
This course will put you on the right track to pick out the best materials and topics so that they are truly appropriate for each audience. Our proven techniques will help you understand effective body language at an advanced level. You will understand how to present persuasively. It will also give you insights on the latest research for using PowerPoint and visual more effectively.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Advanced Presentation Skills training…
- From good to great. You can already deliver a competent presentation, but here’s how to make it high impact and memorable
- The secret of a truly great presentation is the right preparation. You’ll discover what’s needed and how to get the work done fast
- The foolproof blueprint for a powerful presentation that will take you from blank page to working draft in 15 minutes, or less
- How to deliver impromptu and “off the cuff” speeches without missing a beat…even in the most difficult situations
- The secrets of master persuaders and how to get the results you want from any presentation… even a standing ovation!
- The body language and subtle gestures the professionals use to communicate and control the audience
- The right and the wrong way to use visual aids and props PLUS PowerPoint Dos and Don’ts
- Transform your voice into a precision instrument of authority and persuasion with these vocal power secrets
- How to keep your audience engaged and attentive throughout your presentation
- What to do when delivering bad news and handling other difficult situations the right way
- Under fire! Proven techniques to handle difficult questions and challenging audiences
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new advanced presentation skills for greater success).
This is a HANDS ON TRAINING and will include plenty of practice in presenting along with group feedback and constructive evaluations.
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Advanced Presentation Skills’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your Employees and Managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism
- You stand to win more business because of more focused presentations that make a bigger impact
- First impressions count… In business you often only get one chance to put your case forward so you might as well make it as professional and ‘switched on’ as possible
- Your team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new skills
- You will be able to get your desired business messages across in a more succinct and compelling way for both internal and external corporate communications
The Advanced Presentation Skills training is specifically designed for people who have already mastered the fundamentals of effective presentations and now wish to move to a higher level of effectiveness and professionalism.
Delegates must have already completed the Professional Presentations training.
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEO’s from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Sales Professionals
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Advanced Presentation Skills training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of advanced presentation skills. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
This course shows you how to deliver presentations with real impact. You will learn how to overcome fears and deal with anxiety; understand how to tailor your presentations to the audience; and structure the presentation content for added clarity.
This course is specifically targeted to trainers who are constantly seeking to improve their training skills or “wanna-be” trainers. If you want to make the most out of every training session, then this course is what you need. This course will teach you how to deliver interactive training programs that truly get learning to “stick”. It will also teach you cutting-edge techniques for course planning and preparation. Above all, it will give you valuable insight on how to keep your audience engaged and involved, so that trainees will return to all your future training sessions.