Assertiveness at Work
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation
Are you in need of a more effective and dynamic way to communicate with people in your workplace? Do you sometimes have difficulty in differentiating between being assertive and being aggressive towards others? Are you sometimes labelled as demanding and overbearing? Do you have a hard time speaking up in the workplace or when you do does it lead to misunderstandings and miscommunication? Are you having a hard time saying “no”?
This course will teach you proper techniques to be more assertive in the workplace. It would teach you the difference between being aggressive, submissive and assertive and how you can apply them in situations within your organisation and when dealing with external clients.
The course also outlines methods on how you could develop a practical, personal action plan on how to deal with difficult people, how to manage feedback and how to use assertive behaviour to achieve win-win situations.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives. Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Assertiveness at Work training…
- Understanding assertiveness, what it involves and why it is not only desirable but essential to a productive workplace
- WARNING! There is a big difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour and the wrong approach will backfire
- 6 ways to be more assertive and build your personal power
- How to build the confidence to speak and act assertively so you can be your best
- Overcoming fear and anxiety so that you take the necessary action to get the job done
- The secrets to remaining calm and in control under even the most testing circumstances
- The 6 key strategies of assertive communication and behaviour plus when each will deliver the best results
- When you have to say “No” here’s how to be firm, but tactful, and avoid needless confrontation
- The secrets of master communicators and how to get what you want without seeming demanding
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new confidence and assertiveness for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Assertiveness at Work’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- A boost to workplace productivity as all staff (not just those who are naturally assertive) play a fuller role, contribute more and live up to their potential
- Potential problems are dealt with sooner and more effectively, rather than left unattended, when staff are confident to raise potentially difficult issues
- Front line staff are better equipped to deal with customers, especially those who are more demanding
- Better results from sales staff when pursuing business
- Staff dealing with suppliers and other outside parties perform more effectively and with greater confidence
It’s no exaggeration to say that EVERY member of staff will benefit from this training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs complete and enjoy the course. People who are already fairly assertive will develop new skills. Others will gain greater confidence and be able to play a fuller more productive role. Others who will benefit include…
- Frontline Staff in Contact With Customers or Prospects
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- In House Support Staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Executive Assistants and Account Executives
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business. We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes. The Assertiveness at Work training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training. Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Assertiveness at Work. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers.
Communicating With Power and Clarity For Maximum Impact in Business Both With Customers and in the Workplace
Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today…
How To Master The Art Of Negotiating in the Business Environment For Win-Win Results That Boost The Bottom Line And Leave Everyone Proud Of The Outcome