Communicating With Power and Clarity For Maximum Impact in Business Both With Customers and in the Workplace
Do you have difficulty communicating in the most professional way in written correspondence? Are you having a hard time communicating effectively to internal and external customers? Do you experience a lack of confidence when writing for your organisation? Is your business writing effective in converting prospective customers into future clients because it gives a good impression? Does your correspondence reflect the values and standards of your organisation? Are you having difficulties in structuring your business letters, emails and other forms of communication?
This course gives you the toolkit to communicate professionally in business letters and emails. It includes practical exercises on how to plan and structure your writing, put the content across in an appropriate tone and use the correct style and punctuation. Your writing is permanent – make sure it is a positive impression you are leaving.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives. Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Business Writing training…
- What to do BEFORE you start writing is vitally important. Follow these steps to make writing both easier and to get the results you want
- HOW to deliver your message. Today with email and other electronic media there are many ways to communicate. Here’s how to choose the best approach for a successful result
- The secrets to instantly grabbing your reader’s attention and getting your message across with clarity and impact
- The elements of modern business writing, commonsense tips about the right language to use and how to get your message across fast
- WARNING! It can be surprisingly easy to cause offence. Follow this simple checklist so that you always make the right impression
- There are many different types of business communication. Here’s how to structure each one for clarity and effect
- Protect yourself (and your company) from legal and reputation problems with this guide to what’s acceptable (and what is NOT) in business communication
- Developing the confidence to be a highly effective business writer along with tips to never have to struggle with “Writer’s Block” (this will save hours of frustration)
- Letters may seem old-fashioned but they are still highly effective when used the right way. Here are the secrets to proper layout and presentation
- Delivering bad news, responding to complaints and dealing with other difficult situations all have to be handled with care. Here’s the right way to communicate so that you get the best results and avoid further problems
- Insider tips, techniques and strategies so that you come across professionally and with maximum impact and persuasion
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new business writing skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Business Writing’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- You stand to win more business because of better communication with both existing and prospective customers
- Better communication within your organisation will improve productivity by speeding up action and cutting down on costly misunderstandings
- First impressions count… In business you often only get one chance to put your case forward so you might as well make it as professional and effective as possible.
- Your team will more happy and experience less frustration when they have the skills to write quickly and effectively
- You will be able to get your desired business messages across in a more succinct and compelling way for both internal and external corporate communications
Today in business, almost everyone is a writer. There will be few people in any organisation who do not need to compose and deliver business messages quickly. However, not many people are natural writers and conventional education is of little help. So almost all members of staff will benefit greatly from the Business Writing training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Any Staff In Contact With Customers and the Public
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Customer Service Teams
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business. We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes. The Business Writing training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training. Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Business Writing. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s exceptional training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers.
Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today…
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation
How To Master The Art Of Negotiating in the Business Environment For Win-Win Results That Boost The Bottom Line And Leave Everyone Proud Of The Outcome