Exceptional Customer Service
Delivering Truly Outstanding Customer Service To Build Competitive Advantage And A Stronger Bottom Line And Loyal Long Term Customers
In today’s highly competitive business environment, it is no longer good enough to deliver ‘good’ customer service. The bar has been raised and now every member of your organisation must deliver service that is outstanding. This course helps you to understand why service is so important, and it gives you the crucial tips and skills required to deliver world-class service and grow existing client relationships.
Do you desire to have an even stronger customer base? Does your organisation give top priority to customer service? Is the ratio of your new customers higher than your returning customers? Is your company aware of best practices for first-rate, world-class customer satisfaction?
This course will provide you an in-depth understanding of world class best practices on customer service. It is designed to give each delegate the realisation just how important each and every customer interaction is. You will have to ability to control opportunities to excel and strengthen customer loyalty. This course includes insights on how to provide top of the line customer service through every level of your organisation and getting staff members to take responsibility for providing it.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Exceptional Customer Service training…
- Why outstanding success is essential to business success today and makes a direct contribution to bottom line results
- The costly consequences of poor customer service and how to avoid them
- There’s no second chance to make a great first impression. Here’s how to impress customers and win loyalty from the very first contact
- 6 essential rules of customer care and service. Warning! Violate just one of these and you can easily lose a customer forever
- Modern techniques and strategies to build a genuine relationship and goodwill with customers quickly and easily
- It’s not just what you say but how you say it. Key telephone techniques to handle calls with success and ease
- The 3 stages of a customer service call and how to ensure most calls are handled successfully
- The secrets to minimising the stress involved with customer service and avoiding staff burnout
- What to do to take control of difficult situation with the H.E.L.P. technique
- How to turn complaints into an opportunity to build better customer relations
- Secrets to building long term customer loyalty and ensure a regular flow of repeat business (this can make a BIG difference to the bottom line)
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new customer service skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your employees and managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism and enhance your company reputation
- You stand to win more business because of better customer satisfaction and retention
- Your customer service team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new skills. There will be less employee stress and turnover
- The bottom line will benefit from stronger customer satisfaction resulting in more repeat business, more referrals and a better business reputation (especially important in the new era of social media)
- Cost savings from dealing with customer service more effectively and avoiding potentially damaging disputes
This training is primarily aimed at staff directly involved in customer service but anyone with any contact with customers will benefit.
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training.
Other groups in addition to customer service staff who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Customer Service Teams
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- All Front Line And Support Staff In Contact With Customers
- Brand Ambassadors
- Receptionists, Telephonists and Public Ambassadors
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Exceptional Customer Service training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Exceptional Customer Service. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
This course provides the skills to be able to react calmly and positively with difficult customers by looking at the causes of the difficult behaviour and the tools to diffuse it. Delegates will learn how to engage their ‘professional brain’ and adapt their service styles appropriately rather than taking things personally and getting embroiled in an argument.
How To Effectively Use This Most Versatile Of Business Tools For Better Productivity, Higher Sales And Improved Customer Relations.