How To Master The Art Of Negotiating in the Business Environment For Win-Win Results That Boost The Bottom Line And Leave Everyone Proud Of The Outcome
Do your business deals work out the way you want them to? Do you use the right words and techniques to conduct successful negotiations? Are you equipped with the proper knowledge before going into a business deal? Do your words and actions reflect your company’s goals and targets effectively and present them in a clear and straight to the point manner? This course is about planning your negotiation to ensure success, eliminate threats, maximise your power and ultimately form lasting agreements that are win-win solutions for all parties. It will provide you techniques to effectively win deals in your favour, while making sure that all parties feel satisfied. This course teaches you to have the competitive edge and be an effective negotiator so you can enter any negotiation with confidence and come out feeling a winner.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives. Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Negotiation Know-How training…
- Getting crystal clear on what negotiation involves, the importance of clear goals and why achieving a “Win-Win” result is in your best interests
- What to do before you even start negotiations to put the odds in your favour and prepare for a smooth and successful outcome
- The 5 stages of any negotiation, understanding the sequence and how to successfully progress to your goal
- Different types of negotiations and the right strategies and tactics for each situation
- How to make sure you communicate effectively and avoid misunderstandings in the negotiation (one simple tip will save you hours of frustration)
- The right way to deal with conflicts and difficult situations (and people) so that you stay on track for a successful outcome
- WARNING! These might seem smart tactics and actions but AVOID them at all costs if you want to reach an agreement that will last
- The vital step to complete once you’ve reached agreement and BEFORE closing the deal
- How to close the deal smoothly with handshakes and smiles all round
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new negotiation know-how skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Negotiation Know-How’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- You stand to win more new business because of a more effective negotiation approach
- Your staff will represent your organisation in a more professional manner in negotiations and not only produce better results but enhance your reputation
- Your staff will not only be more effective but they will be more confident and experience less stress when handling negotiations
- Relations with customers, suppliers and business partners will benefit because of better negotiations that produce “Win-Win” results for all involved
- Better negotiating outcomes and agreements will save time and cut expenses by avoiding having to deal with problems resulting from flawed deals
When you think about it, staff at all levels of your organisation are involved in negotiations at some point and would benefit from this training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Purchasing Managers And Staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business. We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes. The Negotiation Know-How training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training. Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Negotiation Skills. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers.
Communicating With Power and Clarity For Maximum Impact in Business Both With Customers and in the Workplace
Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today…
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation