Presentation Skills Training…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment to Deliver Confident, Powerful Presentations that will Drive Your Desired Business Outcomes Every time
This course shows you how to deliver presentations with real impact. You will learn how to overcome fears and deal with anxiety. You will understand how to tailor your presentations to the audience; and structure the presentation content for added clarity.
You will gain polish and confidence in all aspects of your delivery. Once you have attended this course you will look forward to presenting at every chance you get!
This course will give you the tools to enhance your natural skills and develop as a polished professional presenter in the business arena regardless of the size of the audience or how formal the setting is.
- The proven recipe for a successful presentation
- How to easily avoid the common mistakes of amateur presenters
- Modifying your presentation style for varying degrees of formality and size of groups
- 6 must know preparation questions to nail your ‘message to market match’ with your audience every time
- The ability to laser target in on the desired outcomes from the presentation for the attendees to truly answer their ‘what’s in it for me’
- The 3 essential components for the structure of a concise and powerful presentation
- The 7 time tested ‘repeatable’ techniques for overcoming nerves & anxiety every time you speak
- Proven success secrets from Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for modelling successful presenters body language and voice tonality
- How to keep your audiences attention and ‘read’ the audience and ‘bring them back’ if you lose them at any stage
- Techniques for dealing with ‘tricky questions’ when you don’t know the answer – to stay professional and also get the desired outcome for the audience
- Ultimately, you will learn how to get enthusiastic applause, even a standing ovation, every time you speak
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to derive your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Presentation Skills’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your Employees & Managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism
- You stand to win more business as a result of a focus on the desired outcomes of both parties during presentations
- First impressions count… In business you often only get one chance to put your case forward so you might as well make it as professional and ‘switched on’ as possible.
- Your team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new skills
- You will be able to get your desired business messages across in a more Succinct and compelling way for both internal and external corporate communications
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEO’s from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Sales Professionals
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
A maximum of 8 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. We do get requests for larger groups, but we prefer not to do it as the training is not just ‘lecture style’, it is very ‘hands on’ with many practical presentation elements and we need to observe, review and provide individual feedback to each course attendee.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Presentation skills. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
This advanced presentation skills course shows you how to be in complete control when you are in the spotlight. It will help you present with intelligence and deal with complex questions or difficult audience members astutely and with confidence. You will practice skills to put your message across most effectively and hold your audiences’ attention throughout the delivery.
This course is specifically targeted to trainers who are constantly seeking to improve their training skills or “wanna-be” trainers. If you want to make the most out of every training session, then this course is what you need. This course will teach you how to deliver interactive training programs that truly get learning to “stick”. It will also teach you cutting-edge techniques for course planning and preparation. Above all, it will give you valuable insight on how to keep your audience engaged and involved, so that trainees will return to all your future training sessions.