How To Effectively Use The Most Versatile Of Business Tools For Better Productivity, Higher Sales And Improved Customer Relations
Do you have confidence in dealing with difficult customer queries over the phone? Are you worried you might be relaying the wrong information to your clients over the phone? Are you concerned that you might not be presenting them with enough options?
Are you having difficulties in giving information over the phone, or are you having a hard time converting your phone interactions to positive results? Do you desire to make your phone interactions exceptional?
This course will provide you crucial information on how to perfect your professional telephone manner. It covers active listening skills so that you effectively tune into and understand your customer needs, it will teach you to control the call effectively and equip you with the ability to handle difficult customers over the phone.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Telephone Perfection training…
- The secrets to having a professional, authoritative telephone manner that immediately creates a great impression
- The 3 stages of any call and how to reach a successful outcome almost every time
- The importance of being a great listener and the simple techniques that produce results almost without having to say anything
- How to quickly gain trust and respect so that any call can be directed to a positive, successful conclusion
- The performance secrets of actors and broadcasters and how to have your own commanding telephone voice
- WARNING! Avoid these “Image Wreckers” at all costs if you want to make a favourable impression
- How to stay calm and in control even when dealing with the most difficult caller
- What to do to take control of difficult situation with the H.E.L.P. technique
- The right way to be assertive when it’s essential to be tactful but firm
- 6 steps to dealing with complaints and how you can turn them into an opportunity for new business
- Developing the bullet proof confidence and skills to handle any telephone situation with ease
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new telephone skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Telephone Perfection’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your employees and managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism
- You stand to win more new business because of a more effective approach to both inbound enquiries and outbound sales calls
- First impressions count…the reputations of your organisation both with customers and the broader community will be enhanced by adopting world class standards of telephone practice
- Your team will be more confident and competent in their roles because of their new telephone skills
- Customer retention and additional business from existing customers can improve because of better handling of enquiries and customer service
It’s no exaggeration to say that EVERY member of staff will benefit from this training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs complete and enjoy the course.
Those involved in any way in dealing with customers or the general public will find the training particularly useful. For example…
- Frontline Staff in Contact With Customers or Prospects
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Brand Ambassadors
- Customer Service Staff
- Executive Assistants and Account Executives
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Telephone Perfection training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Telephone training. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
It is no longer good enough to just deliver ‘good’ customer service. The bar has been raised and now every member of your organisation has to deliver service that is outstanding. This course helps you to understand why service is so important and it gives you the crucial tips and skills required to deliver world-class service and grow existing client relationships.
This course provides the skills to be able to react calmly and positively with difficult customers by looking at the causes of the difficult behaviour and the tools to diffuse it. Delegates will learn how to engage their ‘professional brain’ and adapt their service styles appropriately rather than taking things personally and getting embroiled in an argument.