Practical, Simple Strategies to Get More Done in Less Time With Lower Stress in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers
Have you ever felt like there’s too little time with far too much to do? Are you often overwhelmed with your responsibilities and deadlines? Do you lose focus when the workload builds up and you don’t know where or how to start?
Are you losing the balance between your personal and work life? Do you feel stressed and burned out because you don’t know how to control work load versus your personal responsibilities? Are you anxious because you can’t meet deadlines and you feel like there’s just too much on your plate?
This training will deliver effective and efficient ways to balance work and personal responsibilities. It will give you the proper tools to regain control of your workload by effectively managing yourself and others. This training will also teach you how to prioritise your time intelligently and teach you assertive behaviour and efficient delegation skills. This course reveals the smart strategies that will help you effectively manage your paper, electronic, and personal systems at work.
The end result will be getting more done in less time, with less stress.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would typically be covered in your Time Management training…
- The strategies of time management and planning that are the key to getting control over your day and consistently achieving your goals
- A practical toolbox of tried and tested systems that work to save time and get the job done faster
- How to set priorities the right way so that you multiply both your effectiveness and that of other people
- The right way to deal with interruptions to avoid conflict and minimise future time-wasting intrusions
- The secrets to effective delegation so that both you and other staff really do get more done and avoid needless duplication
- The latest and best ways to deal with the flow of paper across your desk PLUS how to tame your email inbox
- The principles that ensure a proper work-life balance for long-term success and satisfaction
- The ‘Top Six Method’ that will unlock large chunks of time for you and actually get more tasks completed faster
- The “Urgent versus Important” dilemma and how to make the right choice (it’s not always obvious)
- Identifying and eliminating time wasters (this simple step can often free up an extra hour a day PLUS reduce stress in the office)
- There are certain times of the day when you are actually more effective. Here’s how to get the most out of these productivity peaks and your energy cycles
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new time management skills for greater effectiveness and success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Time Management’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ to bring out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Productivity is improved, your people will get more done in less time with fewer mistakes
- Improved productivity quickly shows up in better bottom line performance
- Managers and supervisors will be more effective and feel more in control. That means not only better organizational performance but less stress and risk of damaging burn out in key staff
- Higher productivity and performance leads to better morale and staff satisfaction with their job. Lower staff turnover cuts costs
- The organisation can become more innovative and flexible as there is more time for new initiatives instead of continually having to respond to immediate crises
Staff members at all levels will be more productive with improved Time Management skills.
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course. Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Front Line And Support Staff Throughout the Organisation
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Time Management training is a 1 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Time Management. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 02 8046 9760 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers
Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation.
How to Build High Performance Business Teams That Get Results Faster, Better and With More Satisfaction