Imagine if every one of your employees worked an extra 1 or 2 days a week, at no extra cost to you!
You’re thinking that’s not possible – right?
Did you realise, though, that every employee is wasting 1 or 2 days every week because of the inefficient and ineffective use of email?
Independent Studies have demonstrated that this could even be a conservative estimate!
• Independent research by Atos Origin: “The average employee spends 40% of their working week dealing with… emails which add no value to the business.”
• McKinsey Global Institute and International Data Corp: “More than a quarter of the average worker’s day is spent answering and reading emails.”
So, between 25% and 40% of an average employee’s working day is spent on email.
And of that time, how much is wasted?
• Andrew Killick of the University of Glasgow and Modeuro Consulting: “About 20% of the time, we’re using email correctly… But 80% of email traffic is ‘waste’.”
So somewhere between 25% and 40% of work time is spent on email. And 80% of that is waste.
Every one of your people wastes between 1 and 2 days per week on useless email!
Clearly, this isn’t only a waste of your company’s time, but also a waste of your company’s money!
So how can you change that?
Email must become more Efficient – Time and effort spent on email must be better organised. Email must become more Effective – The emails must be written in a way that does the job better.
Imagine if every employee worked an extra 1 or 2 days a week…
You could gain an extra 20-30% Productivity with Effective and Efficient Email.
So we decided to help you to achieve this goal.
We put together a course based on all the latest thinking on the effectiveness and efficiency of email today.
This one-day course, would be further customised to your specific organisational needs and would cover:
1. How become efficient in using email:
- Checking and sending strategies
- Organisation strategies for email
- Time Management and Email
- Reading and responding to emails
2. How to write an effective email
- Email Etiquette
- What makes a good email?
- Recognising mistakes and correcting them
- How to structure a good email:
- How to start emails
- What goes where in a well-structured email
- How to end emails
- Voice and tone
- Checklist for effective emails
- Email subject lines
- Check before you send
There are many Email Templates included in the workbook, and effective email templates specific to your workplace can also be added. Email Templates included:
- Thank you
- Saying no
If you would like to find out more about this course please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 766 186.